Saturday, March 13, 2010

I'm pretty sure angels shop at Anthropologie

Like many girls, shopping is my biggest vice. I can't resist the allure of new things, especially when they're beautiful and on sale.

Since graduating from college, I've had to be better with my budget, so I only allow myself to shop for occasions these days. Unfortunately, there are a few problems with that mindset. One, you never know when an occasion will pop up, and you'll need to have something fabulous on hand. Two, I could classify walking the dog as an occasion.

Therefore, sometimes I find myself in Anthropologie with the "occasion" (in this case, a wedding) months away, ready to shop. And wouldn't you know it, I found a few things!

(Image from anthropologie.com)

Andddd...
(Also from anthropologie.com)

What do you think? These could be worn for MANY occasions, right?

Right.

So I totally didn't break my budget rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment