Tuesday, March 30, 2010

This RAIN...

We've been preparing for the next coming of Noah here in Massachusetts.
The rain is making me sleepy and lethargic.
I can barely string sentences together, let alone try to find something witty to say.

Instead, here's a list of things I'm thankful for when the weather gets foul:

A warm puppy that likes to snuggle.
New raincoats in bright colors.
HUNTER RAINBOOTS (I do not care that they are overpriced and trendy, they make me feel as if I'm on some sort of farm and I like it).
Grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Reruns of old favorites (When Harry Met Sally, anyone?).
c jane enjoy it.
The snooze button.
The countdown to vacation I've put on every calendar I own (23 days counting today!).

Also, today's the day that this blog goes "public," as in, Southern and I are going to start putting new posts up on Facebook. I just decided.

Let's see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment